The Wilcox House was originally constructed as a single family residence and had a custom made 10 foot tall stained glass window located in the Solarium on the first floor. In his Will, Jack Wilcox directed that the window be relocated to the Plymouth Historical Museum on Main Street for permanent display.
At the Museum, the window has been back lit and built into a wall where it now creates a dramatic entryway display.
Picture of the Wilcox House, circa 1909, showing the Stained Glass Window,
located on the first floor, center of house.
Wilcox Stained Glass Window in the entryway
of the Plymouth Historical Museum.